Journal

I’m thinking about the GYM. I got a gym membership the begginging of this month and I’ve been so much happier. I feel a lot better about myself, I feel proud of myself after every workout because I know I pushed through with everything I have and actually, this is one of the only times I feel proud of myself. I really enjoy sweating because I feel accomplished. I like seeing other people a lot be working for the same thing i am and having the same goals as me. I’ve also meet more people which I also enjoy. I like being in that environment because I know we’re all working for the same thing and it fascinating me how people don’t judge you. At first I was really scared and nervous because I was scared of being judged but people are focused on their workout. Overall I’m really happy that I’m active for most of the week and I’m hoping to see results as time passes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my first essay

S.M.A.R.T goal