College Fair

yesterday we had a college fair from 2nd to 3rd period. Before I went to all the tables I thought I knew what I was going to do after high school. I was sad because I didnr know I had more than one option. I learned that almost every university can let you transfer from community college. I also learned about money 💵 for college. I have a different plan for after high school. I know that I’m moving the fuck out of Santa Maria this place is toxic and I will not live and start my life after high school here. I’m going to Sara Barbara community college, yes it’s expensive but I will move out of Santa Maria I want to be independent and I know I can do it. After sbcc i want to transfer to Nevada university or UC Santa Cruz I love nature so its a perfect fit for me. Now that we had the college fair I feel better about my future and I’m really happy we had that college fair it’s made my really excited about college and what is after high school

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my first essay

Journal

S.M.A.R.T goal