my first essay

 outer space and the ocean fascinate me. the thought that were floating in air, that were basically trapped in this sphere, surrounded by other empty word spheres, surrounded by other empty spheres. the ocean: we haven't even explored 2% of the ocean. can you imagine what is inside there? all the things we haven't seen is so mind blowing to me. I've always wanted to be a marine biologist growing up, even now. once I can learn more about these topics I know I'm going to enjoy school and learning a lot more. I've always been really interested in finding new things. The thought of discovering new things about space and the ocean is really interesting to me because not a lot of people know there's so many more things to discover about our plant. scientist know more about space then our own ocean! to me that's incredible. we can discover existence and possibly save our planet from any danger that can possibly threaten it. I've been watching a documentary about corral reefs and how they're in really high danger of extinction. more then 50 % of the worlds corrals are dead do to global warming and I want to be one of the people to help in saving them and helping the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal

S.M.A.R.T goal